Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More yarn fun!


Here is a picture of the fun scarf that I made. It is a short scarf with two large wooden buttons. It is really darling on top of my coat. I am thinking that a rust brown color would be great. Actually, teal, red for Christmas--etc. etc. etc.
I have also included a picture of my cute model MissA wearing a different flower on the brown hat. It turned out so cute.
We had a service auction at our ladies Relief Society last night. It was so much fun-I donated this hat and my neighbor used a ton of her "money" to buy it.
The flower is still fluffy but isn't as thick as the "rosie" rosebud hat.


5 comments:

Kim said...

love the scarf! would love to see it in red and turqoise for christmas...great idea!

Lara said...

Cute scarf! Where did you find the pattern?

PhotoMom said...

LOVE, love, love the scarf!!! Any color, just adorable!!!

Rachel said...

When on earth do you have the time??
What am I doing wrong?

Rachel said...

Is this crocheted or knitted???