It is Monday once again and I feel like I missed last week! My house is in shambles and I figure that I best get to work!
I have so much I want to do that does not involve laundry that I have to focus focus focus!!!
The funny story of the weekend--D got me a new cell phone. Mine broke in half. He did some research and it was cheaper for me to get a blackberry with a smart phone package than to have me paying for individual texts and directory assistance. WEll, I haven't ever used this type of phone. D has had one for years, it has been a great thing for his business. Well there is a feature that is like instant messenger for blackberry users. We set it up so that I could text him and it wouldn't count against my text limit for the month.
S0---we are both sitting in the living room--I am asking him questions after questions. I decide to try out the new messenger thingy. His phone beeps and he looks up at me! I laugh and tell him that we are now like the teenage girls that will be sitting next to each other not talking but sending texts to each other! It was a very silly moment. All this new technology is great but also makes me crazy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment