Thursday, March 11, 2010

I have been going to yoga off and on---about once a week (give or take a few weeks here and there) since September.

I really want to "get" yoga. I don't yet. I stand there and still feel like a frumpy dork that can't balance on one leg!

Why then do I keep going? Why do I return to something that I am not good at?

I just don't know. I know that it is easy for me to quit. I don't want to be a quitter. The bigger reason I keep going is to see if I can finally get to the point that I LOVE IT! I hear the wonderful positive things about yoga and I want to experience them! I want to feel what other people feel about yoga. The mind/body connection. The clearing of the mind connection.

I also want to be able to bend like a pretzel.

No comments: