Still trying to come up for air! We have been home from our crazy California trip for a week now. I am almost ready to attempt taking the Christmas decorations down. I have put the dishes away and have started removing things and placing them on the table. It is kind of a wreck. It also looks so very empty when all the Christmas is gone.
My house is cuter when I have it decorated for Christmas! My friend Crystal said that and I totally agree!!! I usually try to go around and get shots from all around the house-I failed to do that this year. However, it was lovely. We had a teeny tiny tree and I really quite liked it. I will probably do it again. Even if we go and get our traditional tree. I have enough decorations for two smaller trees. I dream about those houses that every corner is decorated just right. It has always been an overwhelming dream. Maybe someday!!
I will keep plugging along. Hopefully, soon, I will be able to post all the Christmas pictures and pictures(iphone) from our trip!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment