Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Are you Sweaty?


Just a strange bit of information. Are any of you out there excessive sweaters? Okay, I know that is not something that any of us like to talk about. I am! I have been since I was a teenager. It has nothing to do with being hot. I did some research on it and it actually has a name. Hyperhydrosis. Now don't you feel better knowing that it isn't just you. It is actually a documented problem?


Well, I was listening to the radio and heard about a product that you can buy at your pharmacy or sometimes in places like Walmart or Target. If it isn't in the normal deodorant section ask the pharmacist, sometimes it is behind the counter. It is not a prescription however.


It is call Certain. It has made a huge difference in my life. Those of you that are not sweaters just stop reading. Those that are you understand. Everyday you have to look at your clothes and decide if the sweat will show. If you are going to be in a situation that you know it will be worse,(nerves are the main cause) you have to think about a jacket or a color. You have to change your clothes. It really does control much of your life.


Try this stuff! You put it on at night. It is not an antipersperant in the normal sense. It is more of a medication. It actually shrinks the overactive sweat pores. I noticed a change the very next day. Not solved but better. 4 weeks later and it is amazing! I am starting to not worry about my problem!


Okay, a weird post but I just thought I would share--I have bought a bottle for my brother. He understands the nightmare!
Just for information-hyperhydrosis can affect people in different places, not just the armpits. People that have really sweaty palms, foreheads, even crotch area are also suffering from this problem. This antipersperant is only for armpits. There are other products available online that work the same way that are designed for these other areas.

No comments: