Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New Habit

What a cold weekend! Yes, I realize that it is now Tuesday, however, being gone for the weekend, through Monday-it messed my week up! Ok, what to start for a new goal? I haven't even mastered last weeks goal of cleaning my counter every single night. It is getting better, so I am going to continue that. I am also going to continue my running. I am trying to make it a part of my routine. The new habit I am really going to work on this week is to control the sugar in my diet. There is just so much sugar in everything. White bread, rice, cereal, treats. I really feel better when I control the amount of sugar. With the holidays I didn't watch too carefully. I have finally gotten to where I don't crave bread type products, so that is a huge step. My friend Larahttp://www.laragallagher.com/blog/ has been cutting sugar for awhilenow, perhaps I will get some tips from her.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Look at you! You tried to make a link. I'm so proud. I'm not sure what went wrong with it but at least you tried! You'll get it next time.

Oh the sugar thing. That is a hard one. Thisis all the help I have to offer. I still struggle with it every day but I do ok as long as I keep it out of the house.