Our little guy is three!
We had a little party tonight to celebrate. He was so excited about the "Cars" blanket that Grandma gave him, he laid down on the table with it!
It was fun to see him be so thrilled with his little gifts. We really didn't get him much. He just didn't need much. He got some books, little airplanes and an Army man. He was a happy boy. He also picked out his very own cake. I was going to make one and then realized that I didn't want to!(no big surprise!) He chose the motorcycle cake--no question about it--I wanted the cute Mickey Mouse cake!

He was so tired that he fell asleep on the floor!
We had a little party tonight to celebrate. He was so excited about the "Cars" blanket that Grandma gave him, he laid down on the table with it!
It was fun to see him be so thrilled with his little gifts. We really didn't get him much. He just didn't need much. He got some books, little airplanes and an Army man. He was a happy boy. He also picked out his very own cake. I was going to make one and then realized that I didn't want to!(no big surprise!) He chose the motorcycle cake--no question about it--I wanted the cute Mickey Mouse cake!
He was so tired that he fell asleep on the floor!
1 comment:
How fun! I don't think I'm ready to have a three year old running around the house. Mine's getting pretty sassy so I know we're almost there!
Post a Comment