Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Will I Ever Learn?

I am not a born organized person-the reason for the name of this blog. However, I am trying to learn. I am walking around my house picking things up. I realize that my own coat and sweater are still in the family room from the track meet. I go to put them away in my bedroom. As I look around my bedroom I realize that I have a few other sweaters/jackets that need to be put away.


Ok, why do we do this to ourselves? I know that I am trying to teach my children to pick up after themselves. I constantly tell them to hang up their clothes, put the dirty stuff in the hamper, throw the garbage away instead of leaving it on the counter.


Yet, here I am. THE ADULT! The one that is supposed to be a role model


This is the pile of sweaters/jackets that I picked up. Obviously, this is not from one day.

Will this ever improve? How does one make the improvements that will really improve life? I know that these are questions that people have asked throughout time. However, is there truly a way to overcome the way we are now to become the person that we know we are capable of?

1 comment:

Lara said...

It's too bad we weren't perfect mothers before we had kids isn't it!