A New Day!
We are home from our little trip to Grandma's. It turned out pretty well. The children didn't suddenly turn into little angels but when my sister and her kids left it was better. Too many, in too little space!
Yesterday I walked around my house not knowing where to start.
Today I am up early. I have been for a bike ride and am going to physical therapy (foot) and then I will attack this house. My children will not be very happy about this.The chore charts will be returning! They have been on summer vacation as well. I have about three weeks before school starts and then about a month before preschool starts. I have to get things done!
check out the Lazy Organizer for Talk about Tuesday.
3 comments:
Good luck on cleaning your house. There must be something in the air, everyone is getting an itch to get their houses in order.
I always start with the laundry and end with it too.
Way to go! I still need to send my clutter to your house. I bet you're so excited!
Post a Comment