I caved and took the time to load some pictures if you want to look.
Thanks for commenting. I struggle with wanting to be the 'teacher' as well, but I know that they will learn so much more than facts and figures for a test only to be forgotten later, IF, I allow them to choose what and when and how fast they learn it. It's hard to trust in this process, but it makes sense to me, so I'm really giving it my best shot.
Glad that you had a memorable time. it's understandable that your drained and worn out. Hire someone to come clean your house every couple weeks until you can get a handle on it. It might save your sanity. One less thing to stress over.
2 comments:
Ain't it the truth?
I caved and took the time to load some pictures if you want to look.
Thanks for commenting. I struggle with wanting to be the 'teacher' as well, but I know that they will learn so much more than facts and figures for a test only to be forgotten later, IF, I allow them to choose what and when and how fast they learn it. It's hard to trust in this process, but it makes sense to me, so I'm really giving it my best shot.
Glad that you had a memorable time. it's understandable that your drained and worn out. Hire someone to come clean your house every couple weeks until you can get a handle on it. It might save your sanity. One less thing to stress over.
Post a Comment