We have made it through this week without any deaths!
I have been wondering why? In the big picture when the Lord was deciding how to put all of our bodies together, why did he decide that women needed to have hormones that are on occasion completely out of wack?
Let me give a little background. I started having irregular cycles when I was 19. When I was 24 I went on fertility medication to get my oldest daughter. I did this again 3 years later to get my son. At that point I decided that I would never use the medication again. I didn't need help being crazy. I do that quite well all on my own! To our complete surprise 3 years later I got pregnant with #3 without any medication. The question was never "Am I late?" it is "how late am I?" It would not be uncommon for me to go 110 days between cycles. 4 years later we were getting to the point in our lives that we needed to make some type of permanent decision. We didn't want a bonus baby 9-15 years after #3. Well, in his wisdom the Lord sent us #4 baby boy! It was an even bigger surprise than our #3 baby. To set the record straight, we are so glad that we got #4 little boy. He has been a joy. Everyone should have a little bumper baby!
Now to my point! Since baby #4 came 3 1/2 years ago I have been regular. Like clockwork. Now that I am not trying to concieve my body decides to be normal! What is up with that? So, with that regular cycle has come the hormone changes. I never really had much PMS that I was aware of(husband may disagree!). Now, I have it bad. About 6 days before my cycle I am a lunatic. I have absolutely no tolerance. I lose my cool at the things that the day before I could handle.
No comments:
Post a Comment