Friday, April 17, 2009

Laundry will have to wait

Today is Friday. I would like to stay in my lovely home and work in my studio(aka:the junk room). What will I be doing instead?

*Mt. Washmore--oh, that will have to wait again.(I am hoping that all family members have clean undies)
*Grocery shopping for Relay for Life(two teams sponsored from the singles ward--in honor of Paulette-a cancer survivor and dear friend)
*Birthday treat for MissE's class
*Take treat to school for MissE
*neighborhood lunch
*packing everything for Relay for Life tonight
*Registering M for baseball clinic
*waiting to pick M up from baseball clinic
*going to Relay for Life--ALL NIGHT LONG(we may freeze to death-or just hide out in the motor home instead of next to the duck pond!)
*cooking, walking, enjoying
*leave early, early to go to a wedding in SLC.
*go birthday shopping for an almost nine year old MissE!

1 comment:

Gina said...

have fun at the Relay for Life, my mom and I did the all nighter last year for it. This year we're conteplating wether to join a team or start our own and wether to do it in Rexburg or Idaho Falls. *Hugs* love Gina