Thursday, September 24, 2009

What about Thursday?

Thursday. What do I think of when I say Thursday? I think that it is almost the weekend. The weekends are usually a bit crazy around here with football games, church responsibilities and work outside to get ready for winter. So, Thursday-I evaluate where I am in my house ----

*laundry----Mt. Washmore=needs serious attention
*floors--all covered
*kitchen--always needs love(2:00pm is the best time to see my kitchen)
*bathrooms-if you visit, call first
*bedrooms--watch where you are walking

So--Thursday is a busy day, trying to get a bit further along with my everyday things.

This Thursday I am trying to stay on the bright side of my brain.

*I got to go shopping at fun boutiques yesterday
*I got a few happy treasures
*I spent time with my best friend
*I woke up feeling healthy
*I made a green smoothie for breakfast
*I am going to run today---hopefully energetically

Thursday is a good day!

No comments: