Monday, February 01, 2010

Busy Monday Morning

Where to begin on this bright cold morning.


It is February!!! We made it through January, there is hope that Spring will come!

Today is one of those days that I have tons of things that I want to do, even more that I must do and tons that are first on the list!

Here is a run down:

*4:20 am alarm--
*5:00 am exercise class--
*6:00 am wake-up call from the gym--
*6:15 second wake up for other two-
*6:30 shower
*7:00 am make sure everyone is moving along-homework
checked, notes written, breakfast consumed, teeth brushed
*7:15 am family scriptures
*7:30 finish getting ready
*7:45 take MissE to "Mom's and Muffins" at the elementary school
*8:30 come home--start loading dishes, picking up things left out. Blog!
*10:15 leave for M's ortho appointment
*11:45 have J at Middle school for M's childhood development class
*12 35 pick up J
*12 45 drop of J at preschool
*1:00-3:00 try to wrestle the rest of the clutter and weekend chaos!
start laundry and make plans for dinner!


That list is a bit nuts! I am glad that every single day is not quite so busy.
I actually want to just be a Stay At Home Mom a little bit more often!

No comments: