Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lists

Ever want to scare yourself? Start making lists of all the projects that need to be completed in a house! I started one--I have only gotten through my kitchen and into my hall! I am already tired. I didn't even add the projects like painting to the list!

I have made these lists before. I am not sure if they help me or if they actually make things worse. However, I continue to make the lists. Why? Why do we do this? I know that in theory the lists take a bit of pressure off of the brain--you can write it all down instead of carrying around a tally in your head. I wonder however, if it is effective or not. Do I get more done when I follow the Master List?

Well, give me a few life times and I will let you know.

I am still working on the ping pong table. I told Mr. Sweetness that it would be cleaned off when he got home. I had to make myself accountable--it HAS TO BE DONE!


Different Subject: Anyone make a Love Notes box? We have been using ours, it sits on our counter so I see it often. As I figured, I am the one that uses it the most--which is okay. I need to make sure that I am telling my sweeties that I love them and am proud of them. They don't hear it in my voice when I am telling them to practice the piano, or put away their shoes! I haven't made each child their own box yet but I am still considering it.

1 comment:

Kim said...

We started the Love Notes box last night. After I gave the lesson and described the box I told everyone we were going to take the time to write one note and go and hide it so that special someone could find it. This is an amazing thing that has spread like wildfire! I know that it won't last, but this morning I found the sweetest note from my daughter on the mirror...and I have written several throughout the day :) I know it is past v-day, but this is something i hope lasts forever! So much fun!