Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ever have a ton to say yet nothing at all at the same time? That is where I am.

So--a few bullet points

*laundry-making progress(it is a constant struggle--why does it bother me so?)
*organizing
*dejunking-every closest, drawer and space in the house needs attention
*photography class-need more time
*I want a new lens for my camera
*photo/scrapbooking philosophy class---need much more time to devote to it.
*i want a laptop
*Dr. bill's---we have had more appointments and procedures in the last few months than the last four years combined.
* I want to go to Jamaica
*J has eye surgery next week
*I started running again -haven't ran since September-I went 1.5 miles-my shin is a bit sore
*hair-what to do with it
*so many things to learn-too little time!
*why do my female children have to be so stubborn?(don't tell me it is my fault? I just want help!)
*trying very hard to eat and feed my family healthier choices-I have always tried but really working on it for D.
*with my family getting older they are beginning to eat MUCH MORE! Our food bill has skyrocketed(increasing groceries by 20% hasn't helped!)
*received a little letter IN THE MAIL--with a real stamp on it!, from my Uncle Darrel. Need to write him again.
* I haven't finished my cute Valentine's--is it ever really too late to send someone you love a Valentine? I didn't think so, so a few of you might get them in July!!!
*Thinking Spring, spring flowers, rain boots, cute spring clothes
*finally found and bought myself a new purse! It is bright pink!!!
*working out---I really like it, but it is still hard. I wish that I saw more results on the back side.
*teaching Sunbeams(3 year olds) at church. They are cute little busy bees.
*I found cottage cheese that doesn't have carrageenan in it---one grocery store! I also found whipping cream--Costco of all places(for the cream)
*I have found that high fructose corn syrup is liquid death. It is in almost everything! We finally found some yogurts that DON'T have it in it, it is difficult to find things without it.

That was quite a dump!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

....So I'm thinking if you need a little model for those Oh-So-Darling baby hats, I JUST SO HAPPEN to know this really cute baby! But, hurry! He's growing too fast these days!