Monday, February 08, 2010

Evidence of My Little J Man

Very often, I walk around my home looking at all the messes that just seem to mutate into even
bigger messes. I moan and complain because things are not where they should be.
The other day I actually walked around and took inventory of most of the messes.


what I discovered is that I have a five year old that creates 70% of the messes in this house!!
He is still little enough that he is home with me. He plays and creates all day long. Therefore,
he creates waves of clutter and chaos wherever he goes. I have always laughed when people
use the term "search and destroy mission" referring to the mess some children leave behind them.
This little man is certainly a one man show when it come to search and destroy.
Someday I will look back on this time of my life and remember what it was like to have a little
guy. I hope that I remember him crawling into my lap for a love or giving me a hug and kiss.
I hope that I can remember the little love notes that he taped above my bed. I hope that I will
remember hugging and kissing boo-boos.
So, for this moment I will look at all the evidences of This Little J Man and be grateful that I have his Lego's on the floor, popcorn on the counter, shoes everywhere and most of all that I have his sweet spirit to love.











No comments: