It is Tuesday--however, yesterday being a holiday today totally feels like a Monday! I have a HUGE list that I want to at least make a dent in. To do that I must stay focused--something that is so difficult when there are so many fun distracting things!
So--a list--perhaps I will get a bit of it done!
*laundry, laundry and more laundry!(I have been slacking-not good, it always gets away from me)
* bathrooms-those can wait till children can help
*floors--same as above
*basement--the ping pong table has been full since-well it's too embarrassing--it MUST be emptied
*my bedroom--I have a corner that is becoming a catch all--a huge mound of books and yarn.
Those are immediate things--here is the big list
*office-floor, closet, bookshelf--total overhaul
*pantry--it has been a year since the last major overhaul-it is time
*toys-more to di
*kids books--I must find a better way to house them-a new bookshelf(or five) will be necessary
*preschool closet-awful
*my studio-continue working on this-
*hall closet, bathroom closet---okay--ever single closet and every single drawer
*garage--snow clothes mess
*movie/toy/blanket closet
That is just a few off the top of my head. I better get to work!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment