Monday, February 05, 2007

Monday already!

Well, here it is Monday again. I actually like Monday but sometimes I seem to need a rest from the weekend! Today has felt like one of those days! My family went skiing on Friday night and all day and night Saturday. Sunday I attended church from 9-3:30. I just can't quite get the energy to have my Monday be as productive as I would like!
Perhaps it isn't only the weekend. I was looking at my planner and realized just how busy my week is. It is one of those weeks that I have something going on every single day-more than normal. I have something every single morning when I usually go to the gym. That I do not like! How am I ever going to get faster if I can't actually get there?
How do you stay focused when you are so busy? I know that we all create some of our schedule problems. I also realize that sometimes we are busier than others. So, my question is how to we stay focused on our family, our faith, when we are so busy that the messes just have to wait?

I have been thinking about my Smart Habit Saturday post--since it is Monday. I really had an emotional week last week. I did not really incorporate writing down my blessings. So I am beginning again! I do want to report (to who I am not sure) that my counter habit is getting better! Mom, you would be so proud of me!
If you want some entertaining reading follow the link Smart Habit Saturday for some more great habits.

1 comment:

Lara said...

You poor thing! I don't know how you manage with your busy life. I would never make it!

Great job with your counter! I think the kitchen counter is the hardest spot in the whole house to keep clean. You have inspired me!