Friday, March 09, 2007

Love Notes!



Just a little bit of love! It seems to me in this hustle bustle world that often it is too easy to overlook the tiny little joys that come into our lives. I know that I am often telling my sweetie that I don't "feel the joy". Well, sometimes that is true but others I just need to acknowledge the bits of joy that come my way.


So today-here is some "love notes" from little Missy. I am trying to really love these because they will soon start to get fewer and fewer until the only thing they write is a note that they need money!


Try and find some little bit of joy today. Perhaps a cute mug that your cocoa is in or the blossoms at the grocery store(which I think we should buy ourselves more often). Just be aware of the little love notes around you!!
(I don't want to take the time to re-scan the picture the other way-so, turn your head!)

No comments: