
Reality hit at the gym today! I got on the scale(first mistake!) I have gained at least a solid five pounds. The cruise did it to me this time! I told my sweetie and he didn't feel sorry for me at all. He told me (truthfully) that I didn't do anything! Well, I did do something, I SLEPT IN every single morning! On our previous cruises I did go walking on the upper deck a lot and last year I even used the ship's gym. Well, not this year!
So, instead of beating myself up I am hoping that I can drop this load quickly and not let it make permanent residence on my butt! I will also have to actually exercise! Two weeks + without exercising is murder on someone who has been exercising almost daily. It does prove that those calories burned while exercising DO add up---quickly!
On to a more positive note. SPRING HAS SPRUNG! There is just a change in the smell of the air! The sky is a beautiful blue and things are melting. I looked out my kitchen window at my flower bed and was anxious to go and cut down the old growth. I haven't seen any little tulip head yet but I am sure that they will be out soon. I need to go out front and see if my little crocus have popped yet, they are always the very first.
So, go and find some proof of Spring-it will certainly brighten your day!
So, instead of beating myself up I am hoping that I can drop this load quickly and not let it make permanent residence on my butt! I will also have to actually exercise! Two weeks + without exercising is murder on someone who has been exercising almost daily. It does prove that those calories burned while exercising DO add up---quickly!
On to a more positive note. SPRING HAS SPRUNG! There is just a change in the smell of the air! The sky is a beautiful blue and things are melting. I looked out my kitchen window at my flower bed and was anxious to go and cut down the old growth. I haven't seen any little tulip head yet but I am sure that they will be out soon. I need to go out front and see if my little crocus have popped yet, they are always the very first.
So, go and find some proof of Spring-it will certainly brighten your day!
1 comment:
I think you're lucky it was only five pounds instead of the usual 10! A few weeks at the gym and it will fall right off.
Post a Comment