Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Shopping or Torture?

This is my story and I am sticking to it! I need long pants-desperately! It will still be cool in Germany so I don't want to freeze to death in capri's. So---I made arrangements for the little guy and went on a shopping trip. This is how it went.
I went to the pants section of my size(or there abouts). I went through and grabbed 15 pair in each of the two sizes that I range in. I then grabbed a few tops, skirts, and sweat/yoga pants for the airplane. All in all I had about fifty items. Well, where I was shopping you can only take in 8 items. So, I started the torture! I tried on 30 pairs of pants and came home with 2 pairs of jean's in two different sizes and a pair of sweat pants that are capri's but on my short legs they are more like floods. Two hours and 45 minutes later I left the store. I had planned on doing more shopping, for some tops, perhaps some Easter--I was exhausted after trying on that much clothing.

Do you all now understand why I never have enough pants?

1 comment:

Lara said...

Shopping is torture! I need a swimsuit! I need to ditch the kids this week and try to find one before all the fat sizes are sold out.