Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sick Wee One!

Today was a strange Sunday. I got up and showered quickly, got kids moving, etc. We were on schedule until I went and got Little Boy blue out of his crib. He had bright red cheeks and was feverish. So, that changed all of my plans. I did manage to get the other three out the door to Grandma's so she could drive them to church. Little one and I just held each other all morning. I hope that he will be doing better soon. He was warm again tonight, he has been doing the motrin rollercoaster. Poor little baby! I miss church when I don't go. I also really enjoy going to the singles ward. It is a different feeling where they are not so family oriented yet.

My big sweetie came home from church today wiped out. It was a rough day as Bishop(congregation leader-LDS church). I wish that there was something that I could do to help him but there isn't really. So, I keep praying, and making sandwiches. He is such a good man. I am often reminded about how lucky I am to have him in my life. Now, don't get me wrong, he isn't a saint or anything. He has a few faults, but all in all I got one of the really good guys out there.

I am going to Germany very soon! I have many things that need to be accomplished before I go. I am not really worried about clothes or that type of thing(although I need some pants badly). I am more worried about getting this house so that it isn't so difficult for my Mom. Also, Easter will be while I am gone- So, there are just a lot of things that we Mom's just do.
I have thought about writing one of those lists--you know, the ones that list every project you want to accomplish. I have done these lists before and I don't think that they really help. I am such a procrastinator! However, I have plans to make some progress! Lara is coming over tomorrow to help me figure out a desk in the big girls bedroom. Lara is so handy with tools and she won't procrastinate if it is at my house! So, tomorrow it is!

What plans do you have? A paint project, a pantry declutter(oh, yeah, that is mine also). My garage is also in desperate need of some attention. I have 7 chairs that need painted(Shh, don't tell Lara) and the list goes on and on and on!

One step at a time!

No comments: