Tuesday, March 13, 2007

THE FAT CAME BACK!

My pants have turned against me! I attempted to put on my smaller jeans today. I have been wearing these jeans for six months. They are a smaller size than I have had in years. Well, today, they just didn't fit! THE FAT CAME BACK! (yes, Mom I can imagine the roadshow of that song years ago!)
This is the first time since I started really exercising over a year ago that I have had a real big set back. I have vascillated up and down a pound or two but it was usually on the down, even if only by an ounce. I really haven't lost much weight in the last year but I dropped 3 pants sizes. Muscle weighs more than fat I guess!
Well, my body rebelled! I feel like a fat blob!

How do you get remotivated after a huge setback? I need suggestions! Yes the first one would be to STEP AWAY FROM THE TABLE!

Now that spring is here it should be easier, the dark, dreary months of Jan, Feb. are behind us. The overwhelming craving for carbohydrates(the more refined the better) is hopefully on the downswing with more sunlight.(did you know that men produce twice as much seratonin as women and that is why women crave sweets/chocolate-to increase the same feelings as serotonin-which sunlight also creates.)

Well, I better go and drink some water!

No comments: