Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I Created!




I actually created in my studio!

I have this wonderful room in my basement that has a big problem. It is often ignored. Ignored to the point that it becomes a "junk room" instead of an art/scrapbook/sewing studio. Well, my Mom came a few weeks ago so I had straightened up to put the extra bed up. Well, after I removed that I put my island table back up. My Mother in law went to a card making party and brought home an idea for a card that I just had to recreate. So, I went to work. It was so cute that I made another. Then I realized that all the scraps and mess were already out I should just create some other things. I loved how they turned out.

So, the moral of this story? Make more than one while the mess is out! The thought process is already there and all the supplies are available.
Just for your information the cards are like little envelopes--the inside piece pulls out with the little tab. Hopefully, it shows in the pictures.

For more Talk about Tuesday visit the Lazy Organizer---send some labor vibes her way, she needs to have this baby before it is twelve pounds!

6 comments:

Richelle said...

Those are really cute!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your creation--very cute.

Anonymous said...

those are great!

Christa&James said...

These are super cute! We'll have to make some fun things sometime when your up.

Lara said...

So cute!

Rachel said...

Darling cards! Who are the lucky recipients? =)