
What has happened to my habits? Well, it seems that they have flown out the window. My house has been a wreck all week and therefore I have felt all upside down, inside out. So, what is my habit?
Recommit and Refocus
Recommit to my life goals.
Refocus on how to achieve those goals.
Read my scriptures-this is one goal that I have been doing, I just need to keep going
Family Scripture Time-recommit! We have to do this more often. An ongoing struggle.
Exercise-I did go to the gym today. I have to start slowly because of my foot but I HAVE to get more exercise. I have lost SO MUCH GROUND being laid up. I must exercise!!
Follow Through--this is one of the main things that I need to work on in my life. If I can have more follow through, consistency and commitment in all aspects of my life I will feel much more contentment in my life.
For other ideas check out the Lazy Organizer.
Recommit and Refocus
Recommit to my life goals.
Refocus on how to achieve those goals.
Read my scriptures-this is one goal that I have been doing, I just need to keep going
Family Scripture Time-recommit! We have to do this more often. An ongoing struggle.
Exercise-I did go to the gym today. I have to start slowly because of my foot but I HAVE to get more exercise. I have lost SO MUCH GROUND being laid up. I must exercise!!
Follow Through--this is one of the main things that I need to work on in my life. If I can have more follow through, consistency and commitment in all aspects of my life I will feel much more contentment in my life.
For other ideas check out the Lazy Organizer.
No comments:
Post a Comment