Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Recap

Wow, what a day! We had to be in Salt Lake at the Temple by 9:30 for a wedding. Both the bride and groom (Lyndsay and Blake) were from the singles ward. It is so much fun to witness these young couples getting married. This was one that was especially fun because we watched their romance blossom.
It is always special to be in the Temple. It is so calm and reverent, so unlike the rest of my life.
After the wedding I had to go to a craft store to get things for my cubscouts to make for Mother's day. They turned out so cute! I forgot to take a picture of all of them with the boys!

After scouts I had to do my blogging presentation for the Relief Society enrichment meeting. Hubby was there to help set up the technical stuff. He said that I rambled! I hope that I didn't do too poorly! I think that sometimes it is harder to listen to someone that you love because you are used to them. I am going to go with that! He is used to me so he felt like I rambled! Also, maybe he is just not inspired yet about journal keeping!

Tomorrow I will attend MissE's Mother's Day performance. She is so excited about this!

No comments: