Thursday, May 15, 2008

Car or Garbage truck?


I often wonder if I drive a Suburban or a Garbage Truck!


This is the mound of STUFF that I pulled out of the INSIDE of the car--NOT the trunk part!


Why is it so difficult to actually take with you what you bring? My husband has gotten after me for years about my messy car. I have told him repeatedly that when he really lives my life then he can say something about it!


This is usually what happens. We get in the car to go to a ball game(or any other place). It is cold so everyone grabs a blanket and a coat, we might also have a tablet and backpacks, books etc. We wouldn't want to be bored. We return from the ballgame and the only thing that is taken out of the car is my personal purse and my coat. I help unbuckle #4 and then we go in the house, I plan on returning. I get inside and #2 and #3 are fighting, the dog has knocked over the garbage, homework is shoved in my face, dinner isn't ready, piano needs practiced, the phone rings, I wipe a bum or two, clean up a spill or two, read a book, sign homework, answer the phone again, do a load of laundry(or five), make sure dinner is cleaned up, prayers said and get ready for bed! That is why my car is messy! I am only one person!


1 comment:

shauna said...

I love it! Thanks for making me feel human.