My life is always moving along!
Mother's Day was lovely. My sweet hubby got us tickets to see Collin Ray in concert! I am so excited. He also gave me a gift certificate for Photoshop Elements 6. I haven't picked it up yet.
We woke early, went for a beautiful walk and then I crawled back into bed! We went to church at the singles ward, heard our grandma speak and came home. We had a nice dinner.
The kids made me a darling card that had all their pictures on it and they had all written a little note inside the little pocket.These are the little things that I love! We went to Grandma's house and gave her a darling little papersack mini album. It turned out SO cute.
Mother's Day was lovely. My sweet hubby got us tickets to see Collin Ray in concert! I am so excited. He also gave me a gift certificate for Photoshop Elements 6. I haven't picked it up yet.
We woke early, went for a beautiful walk and then I crawled back into bed! We went to church at the singles ward, heard our grandma speak and came home. We had a nice dinner.
The kids made me a darling card that had all their pictures on it and they had all written a little note inside the little pocket.These are the little things that I love! We went to Grandma's house and gave her a darling little papersack mini album. It turned out SO cute.
As much as I fret and stew I am so grateful that I get to be mother to these four wonderful children. I always knew that I wanted to be a mother. I never doubted it for a minute. Occasionally now, when they are fighting or the house is a wreck
I wonder, but only for a minute(or two).
Then I look at the big picture. I realize how quickly time goes. My daughter is almost fifteen. I met my sweety when I was 17 1/2! That is a bizarre thing to realize. This life is going faster and faster. I want to be able to really absorb all the beauty and goodness I can out of it. These "little people" will not be little all that long!
No comments:
Post a Comment