I am still going strong on my exercise and eating program. Why are the so many wonderful treats and foods to temp us to be unhealthy?
Sweetness(hubby) and I went to dinner last night with some dear friends. I kept telling myself before we went--"don't eat the bread, don't eat the bread".
I did so well! I didn't even take a tiny piece of the beautiful, golden sourdough loaf. I also didn't eat any of the perfectly toasted bread that came with the appetizer. I ordered a wonderful Mahi Mahi dish with fabulously fresh mango salsa and VEGETABLES! It was very good. I was tempted by Isabella's creamy tortellini--that is my favorite type of dish!
I had two tiny teaspoons of our Molten chocolate cake and felt thrilled with myself.!
Oh, I also DID NOT ORDER DIET COKE! I drank water!
Ok, I know that no one else really cares about what I ate for dinner. This is the boring stuff on a mommy blog---however, it is my blog and my Momma would be so proud of me!
I have also been exercising almost everyday this week. My foot is not hurting any more than it was before so I figure that it can handle it. I have to exercise, I felt SO good yesterday while I was doing the boot camp class at the gym. It was fun, hard, sweaty and great. I will definitely be doing it again.
So-I will keep plugging away and go and drink some water!!!!
1 comment:
Congratulations! That is a big step. I'm right with you. Little by little that the way to do it. Or you'll go completely crazy and end up eating a whole can of chocolate frosting in one sitting.
Post a Comment