Friday, November 14, 2008


Just a few pictures from our Halloween festivities. I realized that I didn't take any pictures actually on Halloween! I have to search for other cameras and find some!
We had a carving party at Mr. Sweetness' ward so our little guy had a ball with Big Tim. He had all sorts of power tools.

I am glad that most of my children are actually able to handle carving the pumpkins by themselves. It isn't really something that I love to do!
Our Big Boy was there also--where are his pictures? I will have to add that to my to-do list-Find more pictures!









My sweet friend and neighbor had some gals over for lunch a while back. Another neighbor made these darling owl cookies. I just had to take a picture. I am not sure that I will ever attempt to make them but they were adorable!

No comments: