Monday, November 03, 2008

Monday

Monday!

After a sugar laden weekend it is a good thing that Monday has come around! I am in clean up mode. I hope that by the time the kiddies get here and my Mr. Sweetness arrives it will once again look like a home instead of a riot zone!

We had our power out from 12 noon until 7:30 am this morning. It was quite the event. We are blessed because we have a generator so we were able to bring it in and plug in the electric frying pan. We forgot about our big standup lights-the kind you use with construction. When Mr. Sweetness got home he brought those in.

It was actually very, very nice to just sit in our living room and talk. The kids couldn't leave. Mom and Dad had nowhere to go. I was thinking that perhaps we need to have "no power" night once a month or so---just so that we can connect a bit as a family.

No comments: