Saturday, November 01, 2008

Reality

Remember how I was so blessed the other day? Well, today is one of the other days!~ I am looking around my house after our sugar induced coma not able to find any semblance of order. I have in taken more sugar than I have for six weeks. I am definitely not "feeling the joy"!

I seem to be the only one that can actually see the messes in this house.

Off to another pile!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Rosie!

Coming off the sugar coma here too. UGH. Help!

Anyway, re: those bowls I pictured on my blog are actually Nie Nie's favorite latte bowls from Anthropologie! I bought them myself in some of my favorite bright colors...the bowls I won in the blissfest nie auction aren't here yet and last week I found myself standing in front of Anthropologie, and, well...the rest is history!

They really are great little bowls.

I'm a photographer as you describe yourself too. What kind of camera do you use? I'm longing for a really good one - a digital SLR by Canon or Nikon. For now I use a Canon Elph and it's a great purse camera!

jeannie