Here it is Monday again! It is hard to believe that I found nothing to write about for an entire week. The truth is that I really tried to stay off the computer.
I don't think that I have anything terribly profound to write about today. Just little tidbits.
* attended a Jazz basketball with Mr. Sweetness
* went to the Temple with Mr. Sweetness
* attended a dance competition on Saturday for both girls
* ate at California Pizza Kitchen--very good
* went to church-the Primary did their annual presentation---it was very nice, I had to help little man do his part.
* took a Sunday nap! We have switched times of our meetings so this is such a wonderful thing!
* made dinner
* loaded dishwasher
* visited with Mr. Sweetness' parents
* went to bed
* went to the gym at 5:00am
* made breakfast for a few
* unloaded dishwasher
* felt woozy brained -- took a little nap
* made Little man some lunch
Now to really get something done on this rainy dark Monday!
1 comment:
How do you add me to your followers?
Post a Comment