Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sometimes it seems like too much!

I have needed to download pictures from my camera for a few weeks. I have also needed to burn a cd for my beautiful niece of her wedding photos. I also need to exercise, lose weight, color my hair, clean my scrapbook studio, do laundry, wash windows, mop the kitchen, call the carpet cleaner for a bid, call for a Dr.s appointment, Christmas shopping, cards, put away Halloween decor, put up Thanksgiving decor, plan preschool,do my visiting teaching, plan cub scouts, learn how to knit, call my Mom, have liposuction, tummy tuck, boob job and figure out world peace!



Maybe I will just go take a shower!~

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I did it. The problem was that I was trying to do it by clicking on your link from my blog and that doesn't work.

Christa&James said...

So is your dr. apt for the BOOB JOB, LIPO, or TUMMY TUCK? :)

Anonymous said...

I think it would probly be the best to get all those done at the same time.

hope things get better for ya

Love Ya.