This is the story of my life---I have been busy all day, yet to the untrained(everyone but me) eye it looks like I have done nothing all day. There are still messes everywhere and the floors are all still dirty. I am going to try and not worry about it and congratulate myself on jobs well done.
*three children and one husband out the door
*made my bed
*bootcamp at the gym
*showered and put on makeup!
*sorted toys--parts with parts
*bathed one stinky and dirty little boy
*read books to a squeaky clean little boy
*six loads of laundry---all folded!!
*three trips to town-two for football, one for a teenager that locked her keys in the trunk.
*bought fresh peaches
*cut up 12 fresh peaches for other people to eat
*made breakfast/lunch/dinner
*checked homework
*helped two children practice the piano-one happily, one not so happily
*emailed information about an upcoming Relief Society activity
*mowed 1/2 acre of grass
*got gas in the car
*took kids for ice cream
These are the things that I can think of---too bad that all these activities that take up my entire day don't magically make my house a cleaner place.
It is now time for bed---I hope that I can add READ MY BOOK to this list.
(edited) I ended up cleaning up a very, very messy kitchen and mopping the floor---no reading tonight, but there is always tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment