Happy Birthday! Our Little Man! You are now a big five year old!
You were so excited for your birthday cake. I talked to you about making one(trying to be all crafty) and you really, really wanted to go to the bakery and buy one. You have looked at those cakes every time we have shopped there for the last year. Who am I to burst your bubble and make one from scratch?!!
Thomas the Tank Engine was the party gift this year. You received a motorized Thomas and Percy and then tons of track and a train fix-it bay. You are one thrilled little guy.
Little J, you have been a delight and a joy since the day you arrived so unexpectedly in our lives. We have so enjoyed having another little one around the house to love and cuddle. We are all so happy that you will still give us hugs and kisses. This morning you got out of bed before I did. You came and crawled in my bed, scooted all the way over and gave me a big morning love. I am a very lucky Momma to still have a little one to hug and hold.
No comments:
Post a Comment