Hello,my name is Rosie and I am a whiner. I don't like to admit it. It makes me crazy that my kids whine. It annoys me when I hear other people whining. Yet, here in my own little twelve step program to recovery I am admitting that I am a whiner.
Today I called my dearest friend in the entire world. She is a saint. She isn't a saint because she has one husband, four children,three dogs, two goats, fourteen geese and a partridge in a pear tree. She is a saint because she listens to me whine. What do I whine about? The exact same thing that I have been whining about for the past eleven years of our friendship, shoes,laundry and dirty dishes. I need to get over this already!
Tomorrow I am going to call her and talk about something sparklie and beautiful. Something that is lovely and useless! I am going to try and not whine one time.
It will be hard!
No comments:
Post a Comment