Friday, October 02, 2009

There is a country song titled ME that cracks me up everytime I hear it. It is coming from the guys perspective about his girl and all that she talks about is her-her thoughts, friends, moods etc. This guy occasionally just wants to talk about ME.

Well, lately, that is how I have been feeling. However, I haven't had a minute to actually just talk about me. So I thought that I would make a list of all the things that I would like to write about but just haven't had the me time.

*my birthday ride in a Porsche
*snow on my birthday
*my new decorating purchase and the stealer deal!
*Laundry woes
*canning peaches
*my darling Halloween table runner from Becky for my birthday
*dirty floors
*painting walls
*projects to do during General Conference
*PMS
*weight gain/loss
*eating healthy
*having a daughter going to the homecoming dance-tonight
*driving too much
*yoga
*running-or lack of running
*Thoughts of Christmas and Christmas projects
*Winning a FREE ticket to Spark--a craft/scrapbooking/art/photography workshop!!!!

Maybe I will actually go into detail about some of these things. I will probably just go and work on the laundry and dirty dishes so that I can work on the fun Halloween sewing project I want to finish during conference!

No comments: