Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday-bright and early

Monday. Today has started out on a very productive foot, which is really a very HUGE thing for me. I went to the gym at 5:00 am. That is amazing in and of itself. Luckily, I have a friend that has decided that she needs exercise as well and she has been coming to get me. It is so much more motivating when you know someone will be there for you--I am much better with this arrangement!

So, up at 4:30(fell back asleep till 4:45!)
Leave house at 4:50 am
boot camp abuse at gym
back home by 6:15 am
breakfast for me
wake children up
fold three loads of laundry by 6:30 am
start new load
load dishwasher
wash cookie sheets and mixer bowl(I forgot again-clean kitchen totally before going to bed!)
pick up dirty clothes
try to wake up MissE(nearly impossible, she needs 1 1/2 hours to wake up)
Wake up Mr. Sweetness(who is rarely still asleep at this time)
scripture study/prayer 7:20
Protein drinks fast for two
two kids leave for school 7:30
make my bed
make MissE's bed--just because(she can and does do it)
reawaken MissE-get her moving(like warming cold tar)
switch laundry
sort laundry
get breakfast in MissE
MissE to the bus 8:10
go on the search for the rest of dirty laundry
sort and switch again

It is 9:16 and I have accomplished a ton--I am so going to be a morning person some day!

An ounce of morning is worth a pound of afternoon.

1 comment:

Jessie Gold Price said...

I wish I was a morning person! I hate mornings, but when I do have to wake up early, I feel very accomplished and I get SO much done! Way to go Rose on the bootcamp! I am jealous! That is so cool and it totally helps having a friend that relies on you, cause then you HAVE to go! :) Hope all is well!