I often hear the expression "I am bored". If it is offered by my children I always tell them that there is plenty of work that can be done.
What about all the other people---older than 16? Bored? Who has time to be bored? Now, I get tired of doing the same laundry every week. I dislike shampooing muddy footprints from the carpet--again. But bored?
Here is a quick short list of all the things that I want to learn:
How to crochet a hat
How to crochet a flower for a hat
How to watercolor
How to do faux painting
How to really exercise
How to do photoshop
Digital scrapbooking
Photography
Gardening
Reading for more than four minutes
Jewelery making
These are just a few of the things that are on my mind lately, there are about thirteen million others.
Who has time to be bored, there are too many things to learn!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment