Here it is almost time to think about how our goals are going. I have really struggled with my goal of writing my blessings down. I am not sure why that has proved so difficult, yet is has. So, I am going to keep my little notebook nearby and try to incorporate it. This may take many, many SHS to become a habit.
I have decided to revert back to some very very basic things. My bathrooms are disgusting! I used to be so good about swishing and swiping daily. I actually would make sure that I went to all the bathrooms(4) in my house sometime during the day so that they would all be cleaned. I am a true believer in the swish and swipe. Running the toilet brush around the bowl and wipeing the rim with a wipe or a piece of t.p. makes it so that the toilet is never really dirty. Lara has been working on her toilets for a few weeks now. So, I am going to take that on this week! Go to the Lazy Organizer for more Smart Habit Saturday ideas.
5 comments:
I think I'll add that habit to my list, too!
Have a great weekend
Having a clean toilet is such a nice thing. Good luck with your habits this week!
I can't wait to come over and use your clean toilet!
Greetings from Ireland!
Hope you are doing well with your habits. I think the Swish/Swipe thing is actually becoming a habit for me finally. Good luck!
Post a Comment