Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Is This Progress?




Have any of you ever had a project that you put off for much too long because you haven't wanted to deal with the mess? That is the story of my pantry. It is a catch-all in our house. I am the worst offender! It has been bothering me for a long time. I really went through it a year ago, and tried some new ways to organize things. Some of those have really worked great, are still working. Others didn't work. So, I started a few weeks ago. Yesterday, I hit it with a vengence.

The PROBLEM? Now this is the mess that is now in my kitchen! I am now committed! I have to actually deal with this mess! I am going to have this straightened up by tomorrow(I hope today but I have scouts at the library and tumbling so I might need more time!)

1 comment:

Crissybug said...

I am so excited to see the finished product of this! I am sure you are putting lots of hard work into it. And you are so lucky to know Lara personally! I wish that I had a personal organizing guru on had to help with my mess!