


What a great week we had! It was perfect weather--WARM!
We went snorkeling, on two catamarans and PARASAILING!!! That was so fun! I was really scared but it was great! I actually got to go up twice!!!!
So now I am back to real life. I have a very messy house that smells like burnt plastic(easy mac in micro with no water-bad combo!) and a little boy with a gooby nose. He looks like he grew a foot while we were gone!
So, trying to get back to "normal" (whatever that means around here)
3 comments:
It looks so warm! I can't wait to go again. Thanks for the book! I won't be able to use it until next week but it will be fun.
That looks so NICE! I want a vacation really, really badly.
Love the warm photos. Makes me really really want a vacation. Looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment