Friday, July 06, 2007
Are you a born worker?
Remember Smart Habit Saturday? Well, here is a little update. My children were not thrilled but they did get their jobs done! We have had a fairly good week. I have been trying to just have more follow through with them. This sounds easy but is not! I believe that there are people that are just born workers. Then there are the majority of people that are taught to work. As adults we are workers because we have to get things done. We may learn to enjoy the feelings of work and also the end result. My best friend has 4 children as do I. She has one of those children that is a born worker. He is only nine and he will set his alarm so that he can get up and go do jobs/chores with his dad. He is naturally more organized than the others. Her other three are like mine. They are going to have to be taught to be workers. Why is this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment