Sunday, July 01, 2007

I am crossing things off of my list!

Do you have a list of things that just eat at you? Those projects that you want to do but somehow take forever to accomplish? Well, I have talked about my list for a long time. My sweet hubby helped me yesterday and we almost finished the desk in the Big Girl's bedroom! We only had three finishing nails so we couldn't put the front molding up. She was so excited that she actually spent an hour with her friend and REALLY cleaned her bedroom. They made a huge difference! I am planning to get the rest of the supplies tomorrow so that we can finish it up and also so that we can install the desk in the Big Boy's bedroom. I have to get some more wood for the shelves and then we can mount those too.

After we spent the morning working on the desk I started the HUGE project of cleaning the furnace/storage room so that I can have my washer/dryer moved down there. I actually made an appointment with a cement cutter! We purchased the vent hose, the vent, the clamps!!!! I still have quite a bit of stuff to go through--I made a huge mess. Isn't it crazy that to fix a mess you often make another mess? However, I feel like I have actually made some progress on that huge list-it just makes me feel better!

(I can't figure out how to repost it here so check out the link--just skim to the bottom for the full list--I will also post pictures later!)

No comments: