Have you ever walked around and thought "what a mess?" and then stopped and really looked at what the mess was? I did this yesterday. We were getting stuff off the lawn to mow and I noticed that #3 had every lawn chair and beach towel we owned out. My first reaction was "what a mess" then I looked at it. She had made herself mac/cheese and ramen noodles! Yes, the bowls were still there. However, I decided that I needed to stop and just look at her creation. She and h
er cousin and made a tent and had a picnic in it. I then walked in the house to hear the jetted tub-that is always scary! They were having a bubble party. Bubbles were everywhere. Sometimes I am not hap
py about this-on this day I tried to see the fun!
er cousin and made a tent and had a picnic in it. I then walked in the house to hear the jetted tub-that is always scary! They were having a bubble party. Bubbles were everywhere. Sometimes I am not hap
py about this-on this day I tried to see the fun!So, let's slow down a bit and look at a few of our "messes" a little bit differently today!
No comments:
Post a Comment