Thursday, July 26, 2007

When Did I become an expert?

There are people that are really, really smart. Those people that know how to do all things possible on computers, digital photography, photoshop,etc. I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE! I am quite computer illiterate. Just ask Lara. I am always asking her how to do things on my blog!

Well, today I spent a couple of hours updating my Mother's Ipod. Yes, my Mom has an ipod! However, she is even more terrified of computers than I am! So, when I convinced her that she would enjoy an ipod, I guess that it became an unwritten rule that I would take care of the programming needed on it! So, somehow, I am now an expert! That is laughable! I have a friend in the student ward (LDS church congregation) who is really a techno geek(said in the nicest way possible) . When I discovered his love of his Ipod I started to ask him questions. So, I have learned a few things.

When I was in High School I was like most kids. I wondered why we had to take algebra, chemistry etc. I now understand! Knowledge is Power! The most important thing that I have learned is that I don't have to know everything, I just have to know how to find the answers! So, I find the people that know the answers! Thanks, Nate!

Now if I could just get my Mom to take the digital camera out of the case and use it! It won't blow up! Be brave, take a chance! You can do it, I know you can!

No comments: