Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Crazy day ahead!

It is 9:00 am and all the people under 15 are still asleep! We are headed to the amusement park today. I am the only adult going with 6 children. Yes, I realize that I am crazy. I truly would not be heartbroken if I never went again. However, I also realize that if you are under 15 you really think that it is so much fun and you just can't get enough of being buckled into things that throw you around, hang you upside down, shoot water at you and make you really dizzy.

I will be the one in the kiddie land with the 2 year old. Luckily, all the children going are old enough to go on all the BIG rides and they are also old enough to go with the 3 big kids.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Crissybug said...

I hope you are able to have alot of fun. I have always enjoyed amusement parks. Just relax, and don't let yourself get overwhelmed! Can't wait to hear about your adventure with 6!

Lara said...

Kiddie Land rules!

Kassie said...

Hope you have fun Rosie! We are heading there next week and I havent' been for 18 years. Wonder if my tummy can handle all those crazy rides or if I'll need to park in kiddie land too.

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I left you a reply there.