transformed into a utility room!

This is my "garden of potential" or as Hubby calls it "the weed patch" It has needed some love for 2 1/2 years! I am going to get the weeds cut down! Then maybe I can start to make it have more than just potential. Anyone have any ideas?

3 comments:
I find the 'stuff shuffle' that has to be done to reorganize one of my least favorite things about it. Where have your washer and dryer been before now? We will be moving mine shortly, but just to a different room(larger) in the basement. Good luck with your projects, and I have no suggestions on what to do with your 'potential' spot. I guess you could do what I have done with my flower beds this year and that is turn them over to DH. Mine has gone crazy and put in all kinds of cool plants. I'm sure your DH has plenty of time to do that doesn't he?? haha!JK
Kassie
My w/d are upstairs directly off of my kitchen. Sounds great, except that it is also the walkway from the garage into the house. The room is too small to hang anything up or to have a basket on the floor. I have been using the 1/2 bath as a hanger-a shower rod above the sink. I am so tired of the mess. My kitchen/dining room always has a load of laundry or socks that need folded. My kids are also in a terrible habit of looking for clothes hanging up and then they just strip down and leave the dirties right there. I don't know if this will solve all the worlds problems but I am sure hoping that it helps a little!
I always thought it would be nice to have my W/D upstairs, but I can see the limits....right now mine are in a tiny little spot that you have to squeeze past the water softener to get to. It was a bit difficult when I was pregnant. I'm going to actually get a laundry room now with a laundry tub and room for the sorters and a bin system for the kids. I'm a wee bit excited. Hope your move works well for you.
Post a Comment